Re: droid incredible 2 clock wiget
softballmom88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just had to do a hard reset for the 3rd time in 2 months.  I called Verizon and they told me to contact HTC to try and get it resolved because it is a software issue.  I can't believe it!!!!!  Verizon claims there is nothing they can do until HTC comes out with a software fix.

0 Likes
softballmom88
Enthusiast - Level 2
OK, I just called HTC to discuss this software issue and they said that they have no knowledge of this issue and that they feel it is a hardware issue.  I told them to check their forum and Verizon's forum.  It's all over.  They said there is no software fix coming out as they are unaware of this issue.  They did take my info.  They said if they get more phone calls about this issue to bring it to their attention they will do something.
0 Likes
peterman37

well think about it...VZW provides the service, Verizon didn't make the clock widget, its an HTC widget, my incredible 2 has the same issue, its technology, nothing is perfect, i've learned to deal with it. it is not the end of the world.

0 Likes
peterman37

people...verizon doesn't manufacture the phone or the software or the HTC widget....sometimes technology doesn't always work perfectly, does anything man made work perfectly??  why should verizon give you an upgrade?? i have the same phone, same problem but i just deal with it and downloaded what i need from the market...not that big of a deal

0 Likes