droid incredible 2 manual
joe1943

i just got this droid incredible 2 and i am a **bleep**..how do you download a manual? how do you sign up for text? this thing confuses the heck out of me..i will check with my 12-year old grandson when he gets here for christmas....i am pretty much lost....they did enough at the bestbuy store, but when i try to get apps, etc.....i am in a sea of confusion.....help!!!

0 Likes
Re: droid incredible 2 manual
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Good afternoon joe1943.

I know Smartphones can be challenging when brand new.  Especially if you've never had one before, but I can certainly help!

When you activated your Incredible 2, did you set it up? Sign in or create a Google account?  If you haven't, this may be why downloading apps is a bit more difficult.  Do you have a text messaging plan?  If not, you can add one via My Verizon.  You can select Change Features under Plan, toward the bottom of the page if you are signed in as the Account Owner.  There are 3 different options for assistance with your new device!

If you still need assistance, please send me a Private Message and I will be happy to personally help you!

Thank you,

0 Likes