droid incredible 2 multiple issues
ellyvenuto2

i recieved a phone call and recognized the number, thought it was strange, i looked in my contacts after and realized i have none, my phone button brings up force close google, skype and other things and wont allow me to even dial manually, i went to text a friend with the same phone and also have no keyboard, i restarted, nothing, i took battery out for a minute, nothing, i took battery out again for about 20 minutes, nothing, i am very frustrated and do not want to lose my photos or banking app by factory resetting as im not sure it will work...

0 Likes
Re: droid incredible 2 multiple issues
Not applicable

Hi Ellyvenuto2! Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

It sounds like you are having several issues with your phone. First, have your contacts come back? If they are backed up to your Gmail account and your phone is having a problem syncing with Gmail, that may have caused them to disappear. First, open People then press the Menu button & select View. Make sure Google is checked. You may have other options here also (Facebook, Twitter, etc) , and the phone will show how many contacts are saved in each field. 

If the contacts are still not there, and still having issue with Gmail, clear data/cache from your Gmail application. You can also clear data/cache from other applications that you are having issues with (Skype, Messages, Dialer, etc). This will not delete your information. 

0 Likes