droid incredible ship date?
juragi114

I also ordered on june 9, haven't heard anything from Verizon yet. I haven't seen to many orders for june 9 on this forum so if your out there let us know what's going on with your order. Called cs they keep saying my ship date is 6-30 but when i ordered it they said 6-29 i asked about the 5 day delay and they told me they didnt see a delay for my order. Gonna call again tomorrow and see what story they give me.

0 Likes
Re: droid incredible ship date?
ajerackas

Ordered mine on June 9th as well.  I called Customer Service yesturday and was told the same thing, that my phone would be shipped out on June 30th. I'm in the North East area.

0 Likes
crmart1

Trust me, there is at least a 5 day delay from the original promise ship date for all orders placed through 6/20

0 Likes
juragi114

I spoke with a cs rep. today and they said 10 day delay but know way to tell if my order (june 9th) is affected, I asked how do they know whose orders are getting delayed and she said it's random not an area issue and she doesn't know how they pick whose gonna get delayed. I also asked bout the email issues she said if you did not give an email address when you ordered you more then likely will not get an email even if you have one already in your account it has to be attached to the order she said, she also said overnight shipping gets sent out before 4 p.m. eastern time and 2 day gets sent out before 7 p.m. eastern time on the day of shipping. Alot of people won't get notified until the system updates which is the next day usually. But I guess I'll have to wait and see if my order goes out tomorrow before i start complaining that I want some kind of compensation LOL

0 Likes