droid2
baca69

hi,i bought used droid2 but its locked to verizon i live in europe and need to use this phone on my carrier(gsm)-imei: <Personal information removed per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: droid2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello nexhat bytyqi,

Wow! The Motorola Droid 2 is a great phone! How exciting that your planning to use it to stay connected in Europe. For your convenience, I have included the number to our Global Support team; 908-559-4899. I am confident they will be able to provide options for you.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you,

TanishaS_VZWSupport 
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello nexhat bytyqi,

Wow! The Motorola Droid 2 is a great phone! How exciting that your planning to use it to stay connected in Europe. For your convenience, I have included the number to our Global Support team; 908-559-4899. I am confident they will be able to provide options for you.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you,

TanishaS_VZWSupport 
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
baca69

ty 4 reply but the thing is i live in europe and that phone i bought thinking is a good one,unfortunately didnt check for sim lock,i realized l8r its locked to verizon Smiley Sad so i appriciate if i u guys can unlock it for me so i can enjoy the phone features,tywm best regards

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The GSM version of the Droid 2 is called the Milestone. That phone model would have been usable in Europe.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes