facebook contacts
cali_guy

I had to remove my facebook account because syncing was not occuring and when I readd the account, all the facebook contacts sync are gone and won't like up with my google contacts. how can i relink my phone with FB contacts?

0 Likes
Re: facebook contacts
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

Try this!

• Go to the Facebook app.
  • Get to the Home area of the app.
  • Hit the menu button which should bring up the Settings and Logout onscreen buttons at the bottom.
  • Touch Settings and scroll to the very bottom.
  • Choose Sync Contacts.
  • From here you can either sync Facebook, reverse a sync or just sync with existing contacts                                                                                                                                                                                         Here is a link for additional assistance. Click here https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/16223

0 Likes
rbritto201
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is no option to do this under the facebook app...I tried

0 Likes
bigbruno

If it is like the way it is with the Fascinate, go to your contacts list/phonebook. Once there, hit the menu button, and then get friends. After that it should have the Facebook logo at the top if it recognizes it on your phone, or add account. If Facebook doesn't pop up, select add account, and then it will bring up the manage accounts screen, where you will have to select the sync option for Facebook. If it does pop up with Facebook at the top, tap it, and then just check the friends you would like add from there, and select save at the bottom when you're done. Again, this is how you do it on the Fasciante, and I'm assuming it's the same for the Droid X, but I'm not real ceratin. Either way, I hope that helps at least a little bit.

0 Likes
sthrnprd116

I have the same problem and there is no "get friends" on the Droid X.  I have tried signing in and out of the Facebook App and removing and adding the Facebook account.  I have also tried the *228 option 1 idea that I saw in another thread.  None of these have worked.  Any other suggestions?  Thanks.

0 Likes