frozen droid
toolie001

phone frozen, any help?

0 Likes
Re: frozen droid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frozen is no good when it comes to a phone that's for sure toolie001! Are you still having difficulties? What make and model phone do you have? Was there a specific task you completed prior that may have prompted the device to freeze? The first step I recommend is to remove the battery. We will get to the bottom of this!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
irisey

My phone keeps rebooting.  I unlock it goes back to reboot.   I says something about storage space.   What do I need to do to be able to keep it on.   I just keeps going into reboot.    Thanks Kim

0 Likes
irisey

My phone is a Motorola droid 2.  It is about a year and a half old.   what to do

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Irisey!

Oh my! Let's get this fixed. Since your phone is not able to stay powered, I would recommend a Alternate Master Reset. This reset will erase all the information on the device. I would suggest to make sure that all of your contact information is backed-up via Gmail or Verizon's Backup Assistant.
Press and hold the Power button>Select Power off>Slide the keyboard open>Press and hold the Power button X key simultaneously until the Recovery screen (exclamation point with an android figure) appears>From the Recovery screen, press the volume up down keys simultaneously>Select wipe data/factory reset>Select Yes -- delete all user data.>Select reboot system now. Follow the original setup process once the device reboots.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw

0 Likes
Tricklarock
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why do you guys keep spewing the same mess???!!! Haven't you got the memo?!?! WE HAVE ALL TRIED THIS!!! It does not work!!! I actually held the power button and the camera button and I got it to fire up!  ...except...battery was low and wouldn't charge. Also, it wouldn't recognize my google acct.,further rendering the phone useless!!!!

Yes, I took it into the store. Seems I knew more about resetting the device more than the vzw employee! Once I got it to the home screen he plugged it in and confirmed the phone not recognizing the USB! His only suggestion... maybe it's fried? It's outta warranty so... Ya gotta update next month ( not the 1st time I've had a droid act up a few months before my update... hmmm?!)

No thanks verizon, the droid 4 is ok, despite the fact motorola got rid of important keys (i.e. the back key amongst others, which is one of the main reasons I like qwerty phones, rendering the phone even more useless when the screen freezes!!!)while they 'improved' the physical keyboard with the number row! Because I know if I break down and buy the 4, the 5 will be out within a few weeks!!!

I think it is time for a change!!!

0 Likes