gmail password
soogould

i have a droidx & so have a gmail acct that came with the phone.....when I try to load the gmail acct onto an iphone it asks for the acct password.....how do I find the password as I never created one

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: gmail password
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

soogould wrote:

i have a droidx & so have a gmail acct that came with the phone.....when I try to load the gmail acct onto an iphone it asks for the acct password.....how do I find the password as I never created one

The DROID X didn't came with a gmail account.  You either had to have created the account when you first setup the phone or you already had an account setup prior to the phone.  Who helped you setup the DROID X the first time?  You might have to sign into the gmail account from a computer or reset the password from there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: gmail password
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Soogould, as Ann154 mentioned, either you or whoever setup the Droid X had to create a Gmail password. You can reset the password by going to www.gmail.com and following the prompts for Forgot Password.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes