how can I send anEasy Voice Recorder to my PC?
scs95010

I take recorded statements from people and at times had to use the Motorola Droid Easy Voice Recorder, but it won't send the file to my PC.  So I upgraded tothe Pro version and it still says file too big to attach when sharing.  My Droid 3 did not have this problem, although it was a different recorder app.

Any ideas? Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: how can I send anEasy Voice Recorder to my PC?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you connect your phone to your PC and 'drag and drop' the files?

0 Likes
halo79

How big are the files?  You ought to be able to attach them to email, you can try moving files from device to pc as well

0 Likes
scs95010

Hi, the files are large, as one is 1hr recording 139 MB.  I was going to try and drag fromphone to pc as suggested earlier but then did not have current usb device and had to go online to get that but not all of it installed and then bought another driver manager and then that didnt work and then tried to download the motorola office assistance, and it goes on and on.  I am so frustrated and have to get this work done today. my old phone droid sent audio instantly. I mayjust have to run the tapes on speaker and rerecord with my digital recorder.  I give up!

0 Likes
scs95010

Hi, I've tried to but even though I've downloaded all the latest drivers, I can't seem to get it to work.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you use Dropbox?  Add the files to Dropbox on the phone and it will sync with your computer.

For that matter, you should be able to use any "cloud" storage and sync between the phone and the computer.

0 Likes