how can i see restricted phone numbers on detail billing
tgirl

how to view restricted numbers on detail billing

0 Likes
Re: how can i see restricted phone numbers on detail billing
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you mean the actual number or having a line item in the call details for each "restricted" call?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

is this a trick question? a restricted number is not available for viewing.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I was think this exact quesion...   The only solution I could come up with would be for in coming calls but nothing for calls already recieved..

Sounds like we may need more information to answer this question... 

@tgirl

Care to share more information?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

yo, when i check "usage details/call details", from the pc, online at myverizon, calls that were received from a restricted number that shows-up 3 times in the last few days as 999999999 & were from usps on a complaint i made.

the dx showed a restricted # as the calls were coming in.

they're not going to show the real # in  detail billing, that's what restricted is all about.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Yes I know this is the case, I was agreeing that it appeared to be a trick question because calls that are restricted doesn't transmit any personal data to retrieve on a bill but if you want to retrieve this info on calls coming in you can use a number of apps that can read the network data and identify the caller info even if the number is blocked but it usually cost to have this feature.

bearone21
Legend

perhaps the op can go to work for the nsa.

0 Likes
jraydoc18

i want to copy a list of cell numbers from another cell number

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

did you take time to read the previous comments by chance??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jraydoc18! Are you trying to view details of calls from another mobile number on your account? If so, you can login to your My Verizon account under the account owner's mobile number. For current usage, click Usage Details and select the line you want to review. For previous bills, click view Online Bill or View Printable Bill, then Usage Details.

If you want a list of the contacts on the other phone, you would need to have that phone or their username and password to My Verizon to access their Backup Assistant.

Let me know if you need any more assistance with this issue.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport