how do I get videos from my Droid X to my pc?
Teresahiatt

How do I get videos and pictures from my Droid X to my pc?

0 Likes
Re: how do I get videos from my Droid X to my pc?
buff099877

well this sucks!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

usb, drag/drop

hmguy01
Enthusiast - Level 1

First make sure you have installed the Motorola drivers for USB on your PC. Without these drivers, your PC will not recognize and read the device.

Once you have installed the Motorola drivers, connect the USB cable that came with your phone to the PC. Then connect the cable to you phone. The phone should give a USB connection notification at the top of the screen (small USB symbol). Touch the notification bar and slide it down and select USB CONNECTION. Be sure the phone is set to USB Mass Storage. Then touch OK.

In Windows XP, Vista & 7 Auto Play should automatically detect the device and a Windows Explorer window will pop up asking you what you want to do. On your PC, select Open Folder to View Files. The Windows Explorer window should now show the folder tree on your phone.

Go to the folder called DCIM and open it. You will see another folder inside called Camera. Inside the Camera folder you should see all of your pics and videos. You may need to adjust the view settings in Windows Explorer to show Icons instead of List or Details. This will give you a graphic view of your pics and vids.

Now all that remains is to use Copy/Paste (or you can drag and drop between windows) to move the video files to your PC. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

drivers should install when plugged into usb, mine did on xphomesp2 pc.

0 Likes