how do we get to the appa
iriemusic

after the update of my droid bionic I don't know how to get to my apps, can some one share this info please or better yet how do we reverse to the way it was

0 Likes
Re: how do we get to the appa
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, I'm afraid you cannot reverse the update.  You get to your apps by using the app button, it's the middle one at the bottom of the home screen (looks like a circle with six dots in it).  A LOT of things changed with this update, some apps/shortcuts disappeared, how to access things changed, etc.  Your Bionic will run slow the first few days and act funky while ICS optimizes your phone ... this is normal.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

follow this link for the updated user manual:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/893011#893011

0 Likes
HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

In the screenshot below, where the red arrow is pointing -- labeled "Apps"...

Screenshot_2012-11-17-08-18-32b.jpg

iriemusic

wow this community thing really works Smiley Happy

Thanx Tlkbar1 unfortunately on my phone @ it only has 4 things in the circle the top is phone the left is unlock the bottom is text & the left is camera I am hoping it will present it self on my circle soon

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ok, you are still on the unlock screen.  Click on the unlock button and it will take you to your home screen.  Once there, you'll want to go into Settings and then Security & Screen Lock to choose what you want when you first wake your phone.

0 Likes