i ordered droid incredible 2 in red on cyber monday and its still not here?
Mikayla1113
I ordered it on cyber Monday around 930 pm. We chose free standard 2 day shipping, but its been almost a week? When should I expect my phone to come?
0 Likes
Re: i ordered droid incredible 2 in red on cyber monday and its still not here?
binnie

I too ordered the red Incredible 2, on the 26th of Nov. got confimation e-mail and all, but when trying to check on order stauts it came up nothing, so on monday I called and they told me they had sold out of them and they would not be shipping any until the 5th of Dec.so I told them to send me a black one instead, which they agreed to do, they said they did not think it was going to be as popular as it was. but for me it seemed odd, I ordered it BEFORE cyber monday and they were sold out....anyways I am happy with the black one.

0 Likes
Robwf

I tried ordering mine on Tuesday and was told they were sold out. So I saw an add for Walmart wireless and it was $19.99 but then after speaking to the 3rd verizon rep. they mentioned Amazonwireless where I bought it for $0.01 (one cent) free shipping and no activation and received it within 2 days! They did not sell iPhones

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Mikayla1113,

Congratulations on completing the order for your new phone and I apologize for the shipping confusion. Thanks community members, your insight and feedback is greatly appreciated. Mikayla1113,  I am hopeful you received your device since your original post . If not, did you  you receive an email confirmation?

Additionally, if you haven't received the order I would be happy to review your account in effort to identify what transpired. At your convenience, please PM your wireless number.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums, 

0 Likes