Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i ordered droid incredible 2 in red on cyber monday and its still not here?
Mikayla1113
I ordered it on cyber Monday around 930 pm. We chose free standard 2 day shipping, but its been almost a week? When should I expect my phone to come?
0 Likes
Re: i ordered droid incredible 2 in red on cyber monday and its still not here?
binnie

I too ordered the red Incredible 2, on the 26th of Nov. got confimation e-mail and all, but when trying to check on order stauts it came up nothing, so on monday I called and they told me they had sold out of them and they would not be shipping any until the 5th of Dec.so I told them to send me a black one instead, which they agreed to do, they said they did not think it was going to be as popular as it was. but for me it seemed odd, I ordered it BEFORE cyber monday and they were sold out....anyways I am happy with the black one.

0 Likes
Robwf

I tried ordering mine on Tuesday and was told they were sold out. So I saw an add for Walmart wireless and it was $19.99 but then after speaking to the 3rd verizon rep. they mentioned Amazonwireless where I bought it for $0.01 (one cent) free shipping and no activation and received it within 2 days! They did not sell iPhones

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Mikayla1113,

Congratulations on completing the order for your new phone and I apologize for the shipping confusion. Thanks community members, your insight and feedback is greatly appreciated. Mikayla1113,  I am hopeful you received your device since your original post . If not, did you  you receive an email confirmation?

Additionally, if you haven't received the order I would be happy to review your account in effort to identify what transpired. At your convenience, please PM your wireless number.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums, 

0 Likes