i510.06V.EP4 software problem.
Hyunjung

Today I found speed dial only 9 numbers. Previous software was working on 100 speed dial setting but new software didn't work.

How to fix this problem? Even Tech support can't fix problem......

0 Likes
Re: i510.06V.EP4 software problem.
shuddle13
Enthusiast - Level 2
Sounds like a problem with your phone. Mine shows 100 speed dial settings still.
0 Likes
Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3

I still have 100 speed dial options as well.  From the home screen tap the phone button, then the menu button (left hard key at the bottom of your phone).  There should be a Speed Dial Setting option pop up.  Tap that and scroll down there should be 100 placeholders for speed dial.

0 Likes
hsjung

Yes, they kept 100 speed list but when you type 2 digit number and look, it  didn't work, it went to alphabet searching,  I looked blackberry speed dial setting and they only 9 speed dial setting had. Please  check  type 2 digit number of speed dial and let me know it works or not. My phone didn't work.

0 Likes
Davidoo
Contributor - Level 3
Ok I programmed a number in speed dial 12. When I went back to the keypad and tapped the number 1 then long pressed the number 2 it called the number I programmed for number 12. It worked fine. You have to hold down on the last number for a while to get it to work.
0 Likes