made a fool of me!
pepsiholic4271215

thanks a lot verizone!! your maps/navigation had me make a circle around a big field of nothing!!!!!!!   if the address doesn't exist, tell me that it don't exist!!! don't make me go 30 miles out of my way for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   i pay tooo much money for this bull!!!!!!!!!! not to mention the gas that was wasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    maybe i'll deduct my gas from my phone bill next month!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: made a fool of me!
bearone21
Legend

yo sport, it tells you where the address should be, based on the info, address/city/state/zipcode, not whether or not it exists & btw google maps does mapping, not verizon.

Maybe you were getting scammed & re lucky nothing was there.

if you don't take the time to call to confirm location, that's not verizon/google or the phone's fault, more like operator error.

bet i don't hear from you again.

budone
Legend

bearone21 beat me to it. It works with the info YOU provide

0 Likes
lingo
Contributor - Level 1

I wish I was the first one to post this.

GPS is only as smart as the user.

JohnR03

yea, you told him. thats true, but at least google maps show you a pic of the house.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if there's a house there.

many proposed roads are in the city/county/state system well before any houses get there & that's the info google maps draws from.

google maps for my location is at least 3 years old, probably yours too.

fwiw:

a while back i saw one of the google map vehicles, complete with the telescoping antenna

extended, just driving the streets for street view.

0 Likes