mms pics to sd card
classysassy

I been with Verizon for yrs but only had blackberry phones..now i have a droid bionic..i want to save my mms pics sent to me by other people to my SD card..I'm told i can't do this...even tho it says saved to SD card when i put the card in my laptop there isn't any pics there...I sometimes save my SD card because I've lost a phone and pics also lost my pics due to hard drive in my laptop replaced...can i save these to my SD card on this phone?? If so how???

<post moved from the "Droid & Droid 2" space to the "Droid Bionic" space for more exposure.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: mms pics to sd card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What folders were you checking on the SD card?  Is it possible that it was saved to the phone's internal memory?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

If you are using the stock messaging app the files should be downloaded to the SD Card / Download folder..

0 Likes
classysassy

Yes it is going on the internal memory...but i want them on the sd card...the kids that work at verizon told me this could not be done...but others are telling me it can...but no one can tell me how to do it.

0 Likes
classysassy

I don't know what stock messaging is....verizon set up the phone...then after i had the phone for a week the kids that work there told me pics can't be saved to the sd card on a droid...but other people are telling me it can..but it seems that no one is very knowledgeable on these phones...

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Try Download All Files from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hwkrbbt.downloadall&feature=search_result#?t=W251b... should give you a option to select the location that you want the files downloaded to...

Another thing you can try is download ES File Explorer from  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop&feature=search_result#?t=W251... and see if it allows you to access the internal storage and from there you can copy all files to the external SD Card..

0 Likes