moving photos
Aamodt
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you move the photos and videos from the phones memory to the memory card?

Re: moving photos
Not applicable

Aamodt wrote:

How do you move the photos and videos from the phones memory to the memory card?

Not knowing what phone you have I can only say to Read Your Owners Manual !

now having said that in your phones settings the photos, videos, and music can be set to store to sd card. again I have no idea what phone your using so I cannot see your setting menu.

then again it may simply store to your sd card by default.

Android phones only and not Apple iPhones which save to the phone and to the cloud if your paying for it.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

let's see, the question was asked on the droid x forum so which phone do you think the question's about?

no it's not covered in the owners manual.

do you even have/use a droid x or just like playing devil's advocate, covering questions on all forums with vague replies?

just in case you're wondering, i've used the dx for 2 years come dec.

aamodt:

the phone should default saving of pics to the sd card unless it's changed to phone storage.

my pics are saved to the card when taken or long pushed to save the attachment & i see a message that is being saved to the card in gallery/messaging folder.

0 Likes
alfred_in
Contributor - Level 1

Try using a cloud-storage solution for photos that are important to you. Picasa, Google+ are smart choices for Android.  iCloud for iOS is likely your only option there..  Never trust the device.

BTW, Auto Upload for Google + is fantastic and will upload everything automatically. I configured it to only sync when plugged in and on wifi..

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well let me answer this one. I did not see the droid x I just looked at droid. In any case I have 2 droids one Spectrum and one Motorola Razr hint hint they are droids. But I use an Apple iPhone most of the time. Hope that answered your questions.

And I owned the original droid by Motorola before that, more than qualified to answer questions.

And the answer I gave was correct. And you should always read your manual first to see if it's covered in there.

Also I by accident clicked like for your post. It was an accident since I did not like your post.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Oh I forgot to add where  I am view posts from is not in the actual forum place. Ie: Droid X

It is a list of forum posts outside the home site the question was asked.

And I answer what I know and like. Advocate? Maybe.  Do I research and look up the answers? Yes I do.

Others here should try doing that on these forum posts.

But I read and post to what interests me.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you click a post's 'like' by accident, just click it again and it will 'unlike' it

Not applicable

tikibar1 wrote:

If you click a post's 'like' by accident, just click it again and it will 'unlike' it

thank you again my friend. replying via tablets really bugs me Smiley Happy

However I am too lazy to get up and turn my laptop on.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Tikibar1's instructions for "unliking" a post works as well for the Jive mobile version of the community forum too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ha ha sitting here on either Apple ipad or Sony Tablet S with a web page connection. however in some cases my replies don't show fully or are "blank typing" so I cannot tell what I am writing until I hit the space bar.

Don't  have Jive

0 Likes