my 3rd inc 2
hazelwhite2012

This is my 3rd inc 2 in about a yr. This one I have had for less than 2 weeks. I was in the middle of doing something and my phone went to a black screen, i couldnt get it to turn off. So, I pulled out battery and now it wont come back on just flips from HTC screen to DROID screen and back and forth. This is really annoying bc this is my 3rd one and I pay a ridiculous bill every month and I cant even get a dependable phone. I have pulled out SD card and SIM card as well. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong with my phone?????

0 Likes
Re: my 3rd inc 2
Ericthatank

Sounds like a problem with the software. I'd take it to your local Verizon Wireless and have them look at it. More than likely they'll have to send you another one.

0 Likes
Re: my 3rd inc 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi hazelwhite2012,

I don't want you to continue with this kind of trouble. Was the phone replaced again? It definitely sounds like the device may have malfunctioned. Since you expressed having multiple replacements over the last year, I encourage you to not download the same apps immediately after activating the app. If you wait to download the app one by one and wait 24 hours before downloading the next, you can find if there's an app that may be corrupting the phones.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes