my phone crashed yesterday...VZ Tech got my phone back on, but...
annmariegg

When my phone crashed it said that I was out of the country and did not have service.   I couldn't even call Verizon from my phone: it sent me to a "global operator".  Anyhow, verizon got my phone back and I was lucky to get back my contacts, but some of the apps I had downloaded are also gone and I can replace them because the shopping cart icon from Google play, or verizon says that it is no longer installed on my device.    How do I get that back to restrore my phone to where it was?   Even the widgets that connects my bluetooth (which isn't working either), wifi and two others that were displayed on top of the screen on my second page are no longer there either...Does anyone know what to do?   Please help...I've been at this all day!

0 Likes
Re: my phone crashed yesterday...VZ Tech got my phone back on, but...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does the Play Store or Market app appear in your listing of all applications?  Settings > applications > manage applications > all tab > scroll down to look for the app. Report back and let us know.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: my phone crashed yesterday...VZ Tech got my phone back on, but...
annmariegg

I removed the shopping icon and Play Store appeared.  I had to create another google account because all memory was erased from my phone.   Some of the features that originally came with my phone are no longer there, but at least it's working now!!!!   Thanks you so much for replying...you were the only one!!!!

0 Likes