is there an app that does this

what is nfc

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: nfc
rcschnoor
Legend

I would suggest going into your settings and turn off NFC. You should also have a lock on your phone(either PIN or Password). If you already have a lock on your phone change your pin or password to something else as it may have been guessed. If all else fails, you could master reset your phone to erase all data from it. Then start from scratch and use a new pin and/or password to unlock your phone.

Personally, I don't know a single person which has control over their phone 24/7. People are always leaving it laying on counters in their home in another room, etc... This may be how any info may have been gained, rather than anything more nefarious.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

NFC is near field communication. You can disable this if you would like. You need to have this enabled if you want to use Google Wallet or Isis. It is also needed if you want to share files with nearby phones.

It sounds as if you need to get a new boyfriend.

0 Likes
j72

yea i agree. i just want my phone to be protected from someone transfering pics, texts etc. from it. i dont understand how this happens without my knowing?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I would suggest going into your settings and turn off NFC. You should also have a lock on your phone(either PIN or Password). If you already have a lock on your phone change your pin or password to something else as it may have been guessed. If all else fails, you could master reset your phone to erase all data from it. Then start from scratch and use a new pin and/or password to unlock your phone.

Personally, I don't know a single person which has control over their phone 24/7. People are always leaving it laying on counters in their home in another room, etc... This may be how any info may have been gained, rather than anything more nefarious.

0 Likes