no internet connection and lost apps
Bytes_bits

I had a virus scanner in place and phone was password protected. I have removed the battery and waited a few minutes before replacing it. I can receive email but can't access the internet and have lost half my local apps including those I paid for. What do I do? I need to be able to access the internet from my phone.

0 Likes
Re: no internet connection and lost apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bytes&Bits, that is terrible to hear about your phone! Has this ever happened before? Do you get an error message when you try to access the net? The apps that you do have are they able to connect to the net? Have you had any other issues with the device?^SP

0 Likes
Ninja143

I have had the same issue. Was fine last night then the phone froze completely. Put it into "sleep" mode and thats when it wouldnt turn back on at all. I then had to remove the battery and return it back on. After turning it on all my apps were there but wouldnt open and had the green droid face on them. I went to the google Play Store and it went back to the Market. Facebook would give me an error that it wouldnt log me in. It was in some sort of limbo. it also removed me from the internet and now it wont go back on even after resetting it 2 times (one just the phone the second the phone plus internal memory) im really getting tired of all the crap that is being downloaded through updates. its screwing my phone up. Just got done dealing with it restarting a million times at 2 am! grrrrr Please tell me I will be able to use my wifi again this is getting annoying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Ninja143,

Wow! So no apps and no way to get into the Market to download them? I can imagine the frustration with the device right now. Did this start happening after an update? Is it possible that it wasn't downloaded all the way? You are also having problems with wi-fi? I think we need to do some more in depth troubleshooting with your device. I have Followed you. Please follow me and then direct message me for further assistance.

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes