Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orange triangle in top left hand corner of phone
mekbennett

I have the motorola bionic...phone works great even though we are in the extended network. 3 days ago an orange triangle appeared in top left hand corner stating wi/fi download would start in wi fi/off peak hour.  i have no idea what this means and what i need to do.  If anyone can help me with this issue i would really appreciate it. thank you

0 Likes
Re: orange triangle in top left hand corner of phone
maverik

Data saver might be enabled. Go to settings battery and data manager and

check to see if data saver is enabled.. Hope this helps

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

It means there is a Warning with the System it use to mean U was Roaming:

Here's the PDF Manual for the Bionic:  Just click on the Blue Link..b33 

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/mot_droid_bionic/bionic_manual.pdf

0 Likes
mekbennett

thank you for your response, I tried this but it did not work.  Called tech support this morning, we had to completely wipe out everything and start over with phone just like when i first purchased it.  Thankfully now orange triangle is now gone....took a really long time but tech support was great.  They didnt understand what was going on either....thought phone might have been trying to download something it wasnt able to.   Thank you again.

0 Likes
mekbennett

thank you for your response, I got tech support this morning, they were very helpful didnt really understand what was going on either but they assisted me until we got it fixed.  We had to totally wipe out everything and start over with set up just like when I purchased my phone. Orange triangle is gone....hopefully wont be back. thank you again for trying to help me.

0 Likes
B33
Sr. Leader

Hey that's great it's back to working Good b33

0 Likes