Re: overheating battery
trout82
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are both oem batteries. One is the extended i bought from the verizon store in September came with a new back piece. The other is the one that came with the phone. They are sending me another

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It would be kinda odd to have two faulty batteries at the same time you updated the phone, but who knows?  At least you could rule that out before thinking you may have to ditch the phone.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

When i Read it  trout  the first time i was thrown off a wii bit my fault sorry and that's good deal there sending you another One i hope it does allot better for ya...

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

maybe you need an evening cup of coffee? 

B33
Legend

Leaded or Unleaded ......

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'd strongly suggest you use the leaded ... and don't forget that eye exam! 

B33
Legend

I need to watch that Movie again i like were Daulton tells "Steve" to stay on his Break

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Trout82:

I just saw this thread:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/897564#897564

and wondered ... are you in an area that doesn't have a strong signal or 4G, and your phone may be searching for one?  If so, maybe that's part of why your battery is getting warmer?  And with ICS, you can't switch to 3G like we could with Gingerbread.  If you think that may be part of the problem, then check out post # 61 in this thread:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/782614?start=60&tstart=0

about an app from Google Play that will let you switch to 3G.

B33
Legend

If i remember right tik i think there is App that will allow this) to switch to 3G but it been a little while since the subject was talked about but i pretty sure it's there i need to research it. But there is allot of excitement with the Election so i'm doing to things at once Watching it with the Folks and checking in here Wow it's wild night..

trout82
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the link im in a pretty good 4g area. My phone will go from 4g to 3g to no data to 4g. But my coworkers phones will stay on 4g solid. Sg3's and razrs is what they have.

0 Likes