Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phone want keep a charge
jag1409

left phone on charge all night ,it didnt charge

0 Likes
Re: phone want keep a charge
bearone21
Leader

usb or wall changer, usb not to reliable or you may have a bad usb port.

0 Likes
Re: phone want keep a charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey there jag1409. I'm sorry to hear about your phone not charging. Sounds like it needs an energy kick and I am here to give it one. I do apologize for my delayed response. I hope this post finds with you with a fully charged Droid X

Are you using a USB or wall charger? Bearone 21 is correct, the USB charger doesn't provide as much charging power as the wall charger. If you used a USB charger, please try the wall charger and let me know if the phone is able to charge. Have you tried multiple chargers?

Are you using the charger that came with the device? If you're using a third party charger, they aren't always compatible with each device so that could be causing the issue as well.

Take a look at the battery for me. Does it look normal? Do you see any water damage or does it look like its bubbled up or damaged in anyway? If thats the case you'll need a replacement battery.

Is there any water damage or physical damage to the charging port?

If your still having issues jag1409, please provide additional details so we can decide the best course of action to resolve your issue.

NickB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes