problem with uninstalling apps!
RacerGurl11
Enthusiast - Level 2
Help! I am having the most annoying issue with my phone. Last night I decided to delete a few apps I downloaded that I don't use anymore. Well I uninstalled them with no problem and they showed up in my app store as programs not installed. A while later I turned my phone off. When I turned my phone back on...all the apps showed up again. So I went in a deleted them. And then when I turned my phone off and back on they showed up again. I did it a few times and it was always the same thing. But now they don't show up in my app store at all. They only show up in my application settings on my phone. How do I fix this issue? Anyone else have the same issue??
0 Likes
Re: problem with uninstalling apps!
Wildman
Legend

Thats a strange one, havent seen that one...  Have you tried clearing Market cache?

Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / All Tab / Market / Clear Data

0 Likes
RacerGurl11
Enthusiast - Level 2
Just tried it and still didn't help. I'm having an issue with my SD card. It's been acting all weird. I'll go into my pic gallery n next to the album it says how many pics are in it and it is correct. Then I open it and only the pics from my phone storage are there. I keep getting an error on my notification bar that says blank SD card. Or unmount read only. I took my.memory card out and everything saved on my memory card still shows up on my phone with out it in. This is a brand new card. Not sure what to do. I don't really want to do a factory reset. I just did one before the update
0 Likes
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi RacerGurl11,

I agree with Wildman (thanks for option provided!), the issues outlined in your post are strange. Since clearing Market Cache has not resolved issue and your latter post indicates that you have a new SD Memory card, I would recommend trying two things:

Format SD Card Please note that this procedure will erase all data on the memory card. It is recommended to back up the data.

Factory Reset Keep in mind that performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications.

0 Likes
RacerGurl11
Enthusiast - Level 2
I was unable to delete anything that was on my internal storage (pits, music, videos) I got so annoyed I decided to do the facotry reset. And even that didnt work. Got in touch with Verizon and they sent me a replacement. But now when I send my old one back everything on internal storage is still on it because it won't erase....just great!!
0 Likes