shut off
waxcrazy0

I was using my phone with approx. 50% battery life, ate breakfast and went on again and it was dead-Had to do a battery pull and then it restarted-What could have happened????-THANKS

0 Likes
Re: shut off
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Is this a NEW phone?  Any number of things could have caused this. is this the only/first time this happened? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about it right now - just monitor it to see if it happens again and you can possibly put your finger on anything specific that might be running. If it happens a LOT - or you think you can reproduce it - you can boot the phone into SAFE MODE and run it that way for a day or 2 just to rule out 3rd party APPS.  To get into SAFE MODE, you power off the phone. Then Press and HOLD the Menu Button (far left bottom button). While holding that down, press the power on button - but keep holding down the Menu button until it comes all the way up - it will say SAFE MODE in the lower left corner.  At that point you're running the stock phone without any 3rd party APPS ....  If it does not power off in that mode, I would heavily suspect you installed some APP that is causing your issue ...  Hope this helps ... 

0 Likes
Re: shut off
waxcrazy0

Thanks Cody!

0 Likes