speaker not working kinda!!!
bull973

Yesterday my phone speaker quit working. I can use it to play music, my ringtones and notifications still come thru but I can not hear on the headset speaker or speaker phone when on a call. I called Verizon, we did a battery pull and then did a factory reset still no help. The only way I can talk on the phone is thru my bluetooth. They are sending me a new phone when it becomes available. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem??? I have read alot of post on the poor quality of the speaker but havent been able to find anything on this particular problem. Love the new phone it does almost everything. Just would be nice to be able to actually make a call on it!!!

0 Likes
Re: speaker not working kinda!!!
Wildman
Legend

Sounds like you may have turned down the call volume, just make a call and while on call press the volume up button and I believe this should resolve your issue..

0 Likes
Re: speaker not working kinda!!!
bull973

I did try that. I spent half an hour on the phone with a tech trying to figure this out. The in call volume is all the up and changing it has no effect. It is just wierd because like I said I have all my other sounds and can use it thru bluetooth. The tech was thinking it was a software issue. I checked for updates but none were available

0 Likes