total hours on phone Droid Mini
MXHowes

My old phones would show "total hours on phone". I cannot find this in the settings for my Droid Mini. Does this device have this information? If so, please show me the path.

Thanks, Jim

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: total hours on phone Droid Mini
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MXHowes,

If we're thinking of the correct thing, you would be able to see the "Up Time" for the phone by going into Settings, About Phone and Status. Let us know if this is what you're looking for.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MXHowes,

If we're thinking of the correct thing, you would be able to see the "Up Time" for the phone by going into Settings, About Phone and Status. Let us know if this is what you're looking for.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MXHowes

Up time just shows how long the phone has been on since last turned off. I'm looking for the total # of hours on the phone since first activated. I know that my older "not smart" phones had this meter, but I can't find it on my mini.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It is probably hidden in programming menu. Some phones have a secret dialer code to access it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes