touch screen fails at times
Nemo2

My android charge I 510 has started to fail to allow the touch screen to answer to touch.  Will not at times see what I tried to enter by finger touches on the screen.

DROID Charge by Samsung

0 Likes
Re: touch screen fails at times
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nemo2  We want your touch to answer function to work properly. What software verson is installed on your device? Check settings, about phone and list the aseband and system (Android) version.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Nemo2

Hardware Version = i510.06

Model # SCH-I510

Firmware Version = 2.3.6

Baseband Version = i510.06 VFP8 & SCHI510.FP8

Kernal Version = 2.6.35.7-1225332 se.infra@SEP-40 #2 TUE FEB 12 11:02:43 KST 2013

Build number SCH-I510.FP8

Thanks for the answer, I sure hope this helps find a solution. Failure is new and happens intermittently, phone mostly works OK.

I have had this instrument for quite a while, so it might have gotten a virus or something lost during a recent software update??

Gene Nemish

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nemo2.  Thank you very much for the information.  Let's get your issue resolved.  Your software is up to date so that is a  plus.  Have you powered off your phone and removed the battery? Also putting the phone in safe mode helps too.  I will send a link on how to put phone in safe mode. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-42435.  Keep us posted.

EmmaM
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes