unexplaned shut downs
jeffrey8066

My droid mine seems to shut down for no reasone.  It happens some time when i pug it into my car charger and other times for now appairent resone.  When i tri and start it back up i have lots of trouble doing so.  Anyone have a solution?@

0 Likes
Re: unexplaned shut downs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeffrey8066, a phone without power is not what we want for you. Let's be sure that your phone is providing the service that you always need. How long has this been happening? Have there been any recent apps, games or software downloads? When you mention this happening with the car charger, is the car charger from Motorola? Please share details so we may assist.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffrey8066

hspprnd mody often when i use the car charger and it is from motorola which was purchased at a verizon store in Pittsfield ma.  usuall there are not any apps running that did not come with phone and phone is of coarse turned on.  some time it reboots it self, other times i have to start it my self.  it has been doing it for a couple of months and have not down loaded an new apps in quit some time.  hopes this helps out.  I will say this,  it has happened less frequently lattley, but still does it time to time.  I did talk to the people the the veriizon store but there solutions had no effect.  there solution was to shut off all apps that i was not using at the time, did not make an difference.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information. We're definitely on the right track. When you use your phone and it shuts off, is there something that you are usually doing when this happens? Do you have any problem with your phone charging or holding a charge?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes