update malfunction
nboaks

my droid bionic froze in middle of update i did as was suggested here to remove battery and card . I did that but once i reinstalled battery and card and powered up phone normally it goes into its normal start up mode but now stays frozen on the screen that just says droid didnt fully start if that makes any sense. so now I am stuck any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: update malfunction
B33
Legend

Try Pulling the Battery Again This time with the Phone on and when it's out Hold Down on the Power Button for at least 30 Sec then re-install it and see if that Works...

0 Likes
nboaks

SAME THING  motorola symbol then starts inot the red images then immediately goe to word DROID and stops the booting up process.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well that's the berries i'd say at this time the best thing to do is Take it to the Local Corporate Store and have them Flash the Software and start over from Fresh) that probably all you can do to get it corrected.. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nboaks,

I am sorry to learn of the issues you encountered while updating your phone's software. I trust that your concerns have been resolved by now and your phone is now running on the the latest software. Please keep in mind that this is a peer to peer forum and while our Social Media team monitors the posts, the best way to get immediate assistance for critical issues (such as the one outlined in your original post) is to call 800-922-0204 from a different line to troubleshoot your device. You can also send us a message on twitter at @VZWSupport for faster assistance.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes