warehouse in ontario california?
MANNY921

i live in ontario california and ive read that people who ordered an incredible on the 10 or 11 of this month are getting there phones tomorrow from the warehouse in ontario california. The thing is i live in ontario and i live 10 minutes away from the warehouse and i ordered the phone on the 11 i still havent received my email comformation. So i dont get why if i live so close and i ordered the phone the same day as other people who are getting theres tomorrow  WHY i cant get mine tomorrow also. The phone has been charged from my account and they are charging me the 30 dollars for data since the 14 of  MAY. WHAT THE{word filter avoidance}VERIZON WHY CANT THEY GET THERE{word filter avoidance}TOGETHER AND SHIP THINGS RIGHT?

0 Likes
Re: warehouse in ontario california?
AZSALUKI
Legend

shipping makes no sense to me anyhow. when i saw that mine had shipped on a friday night for a tuesday delivery, i tracked it. saturday morning it was at a fedex location right around the corner from my office (and open saturdays). so i figure i'd just go in to fedex and get it rather than waiting till tuesday (shipped 2 day). nope! verizon REQUIRES that fedex make a delivery attempt to the shipping address before releasing a package to the recipient. i called fed ex and asked if i could get verizon to release it then could i come get the phone. they said sure. i called verizon 3 times (twice saturday and once monday) and they couldn't do a thing for me. so it left ontario friday night and was less than a mile away from me saturday morning, yet i could not get it until tuesday!!!! lol

0 Likes
medic2joey
Contributor - Level 2

Um if I was you I'd make them remove the 30 dollars till I got my phone. They shouldn't have charged till you actually activated it.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

they shouldn't....but they do. they don't even let you order it w/o changing your plan (they require that you HAVE the $30 data plan just to order a smart phone at the discounted price). and the change is effective the day you order. they are, however, crediting everybody's (who calls and complains about it) accounts for the number of days they couldn't even use the phone. so you can most or all of that $30 back. i wonder though, how much extra $ they make when it only takes a few days to get a new phone so you don't complain. that's a WHOLE lot of $1-$3 worth of data being charged before the phones are activated.

0 Likes