when try to click contacts I get message "can't find or connect" (to that effect) talked with support in May and still get..my husband has the .same phone and no problems. these were purchased Dec 2014. any advice
twinann

when try to click contacts I get message "can't find or connect" (to that effect) talked with support in May and still get..my husband has the .same phone and no problems.  these were purchased Dec 2014.  any advice

0 Likes
Re: when try to click contacts I get message "can't find or connect" (to that effect) talked with support in May and still get..my husband has the .same phone and no problems. these were purchased Dec 2014. any advice
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon twinann. Help has arrived! My apologies for the trouble you're experiencing with your contacts. Just to confirm a couple of things, what specific make/model phone do you have please? Are you tapping on contacts before attempting to make a call out? Are you having any issues with making/receiving calls or text messages? Any trouble w/ data/internet service? Share details. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: when try to click contacts I get message "can't find or connect" (to that effect) talked with support in May and still get..my husband has the .same phone and no problems. these were purchased Dec 2014. any advice
twinann

We have the Droid Mini, Android version 4.4.4shows build date 4-30-2015…strange as we purchased these in December 2014. Yes, or course I tap on contacts before attempting to make a call as I use this to find the person I want to call/also the problems happen when I click (tap) on the ‘green’ telephone. Then I can’t do anything regarding calling out.

I do not have problems IF I can get to my contacts so I can make a call and don’t get blocked when trying to at least tap the green phone and make the call to someone where I know the telephone number.

We HAVE NO problems with data or internet (just as FYI – I do not use the internet very much—if you are referring to web surfing, etc.

MY HUSBAND HAS THE SAME PHONE, GOTTEN AT THE SAME TIME, AND HAS NO PROBLEMS WITH HIS. I read a lot of complaints’ on the Verizon forum regarding this. I hope that someday I’m not in an emergences situation and need my phone only to find that it doesn’t work.

We have been with Verizon for over 11 years and were very happy but not this time. I need Verizon to fix this phone or exchange for another phone at no cost to me!!!!!

Sue Lutz

0 Likes