widget location
grouper5

I downloaded several widgets but they don't appear on the home or any other scree.  Where are they located?

0 Likes
Re: widget location
AZSALUKI
Legend

ouch the + icone (next to "phone") on your home screen. there is a drop down menu that lists all of your widgets.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You speaking of Widgets or Apps?

If apps, choose Market>Menu>Downloads

Or Simply click the icon to the left of the phone button and scroll through there.

0 Likes
grouper5

I have looked there but only the apps are seen. When I use the + button and "get more HTC widgets" it says that the widgets are installed...I just can't find them!

0 Likes
grouper5

Widgets

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I never paid attention to the option for that. OK what about clicking the + button to the right of the phone button and clicking the Widget pull down menu?

I am DL'ing one now to see where it ends up.

UPDATE I DL'd CoinFlip. It is now in the Widget list.

Now to unistall it.

0 Likes
grouper5

That is the only place I can find them.  Should they also be on the home screen?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

grouper5 wrote:

That is the only place I can find them.  Should they also be on the home screen?

What you need to do is go to an one of the home screens that have open slots. Click the + button, pull down the Widget menu, then click on the widget you want to add. It will be added to the screen you chose.

They will not load to a home screen that is already full.

0 Likes
eeyoremom

how do i get it off my home screen? i dragged it on there and i want it off!!!!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Press and hold the button you want to remove. It will turn red, then drag to the bottom of the screen

0 Likes