yahoo mail
janncunha

im trying to add my yahoo mail acct., im 100% sure im typing everything in correct but it keeps telling me "login error, please try agin.

ive tried from different locations all with 3g. ive tried  adding it in "email", yahoo mail, etc. nothing!

0 Likes
Re: yahoo mail
B33
Legend

Pull the Battery while the phone is on once the battery is press on the power Button for 20 Sec.then Re-Install the Batter power up an go into were you add the Account an give it another Go..b33

If that does not Work a Clearing of the Cache Partion is what you may have to do Next.. Here is the Instructions for that these instructions are showing a Factory Reset but you can also use these instructions as Well for of the Clearing of the Cache..

1. Power the device off.
    Note Press and hold the Power button then select Power off.
    Note If the device isn't responding to input, remove / replace the battery.
  2. Press and hold the Home key then power the device on.
    Note Press the Power button while holding Home.
    Home key
    Power button
  3. From the Android Recovery screen, press Volume Up / Down simultaneously.
    Volume
  4. Press Volume Down to select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power button.
    wipe data / factory reset
  5. Press Volume Down to select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button.
    Note Reset process to may take approximately 1 minute.
    Yes -- delete all user data
  6. Using the Volume Down key, ensure reboot system now is selected then press the Power button.
    reboot system now
  7. Refer to Initial Activation and Setup.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

sorry but if you're putting in the correct login/password & can't get in, creating a new account will lose everything in the old one.

have you tried to get into the account from a pc/mac?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Have you tried logging in from a pc?  Maybe something could be with login info, I had my yahoo account hacked and the hacker changed my login info and I had to reset everything related to account security.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I forgot to Suggest this to the OP Bear  and  Wildman but it was Next on my List thanks for asking. Hope they got it Going..b33

0 Likes
BionicSucks

I am having the same issue with my Yahoo accounts.  If I have to do a factory reset to fix this issue then I will be forced to download everything I already downloaded and set up my phone all over again because Motorola sucks.  By the way do you ever notice that your icons lose graphics and become blue blocks?

0 Likes