Re: 2nd part of 6.0 update failed...
Rickdukejr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got it to work with SUA and Win7.

0 Likes
Shawnboy_ate_one
Enthusiast - Level 1

unfortunately i dont have access to Win7 at the moment, but i did speak to a verizon rep and they stated that the update was pulled. I'll be stuck at android ver 5.derp  until its resolved.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
easydoesit36
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update to my earlier post: plugged the phone into my Windows 10 laptop, shows verizon installer icon in computer window, open it up, run verizon software update installer that's preloaded on the phone, it detects the available update, took about 20-25 minutes to fully complete. One glitch is it will tell you to unplug and replug the phone, which doesn't do anything, just wait it out and it will finish. The only issue I found after the upgrade was that my SD card could no longer be browsed with computer, which was preventing me from adding music. Had to plug into card reader and copy contents to laptop, then reformat the card. Then put it back in phone and transfer contents back. All time consuming, but everything is working now. Can someone tell me the importance of this update? I'm not noticing any changes other than a version number.

0 Likes
XoXodogs

Does your quick response work or do you have 2 choices, answer or don't answer?

0 Likes
Omgshoes11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did it work for you right off? I've done everything step by step, and tried every trouble shooting suggestion.

0 Likes
Omgshoes11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did it with right off for you? I've tried everything suggested by everyone, but SUA isn't seeing me.

0 Likes
Giffy15
Enthusiast - Level 1

THANK YOU!

I was able to update my phone doing this as well, Windows10, usb 2.0 port - now running 6.0!

0 Likes
Distance6090

Confirmed that the SUA method that dungareez posted works. I have Windows 10 and my computer had no problem detecting my phone over a USB 2.0 port. I've got Android 6 installed now.

0 Likes
Motoyogi
Enthusiast - Level 2

The SUA approach listed by Dungareez worked for my phone too. Thanks!

0 Likes
Richee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've tried Windows 7, 10 and nothing 😞

0 Likes