Re: 2nd part of 6.0 update failed...
Richee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Freaking woohoo!! Worked finally!!! Thank you alllll

0 Likes
zeekebud
Enthusiast - Level 1

Suggestion from @dungareez worked perfectly. Hardest part is finding a machine with USB 2.0. I had an older Lenovo (running Windows 10) and SUA recognized the phones. Once that happened, both my and my wife's phone updated just fine.

0 Likes
dwray

dungareez thank you for this.

Windows would see my phone and install the software, but it would not show my phone in the update software. Tried two Windows 10 machines, one XP laptop, USB 2 and 3, same results. Tried on my hackintosh and the software installed and is downloading the update now. If you can't get it to work on WIndows, try OSX.

0 Likes
FarPost

Same issues here, 1st part downloaded with no problem and 2nd part failed. I have tried dungareez suggestion and when the SUA recognizes my phone and I proceed to upgrade I keep getting the same message stating: There was an error updating your device. Please disconnect and reconnect your device from the USB cable. Once connected press Upgrade to try again.

So very frustrating...

0 Likes
Jmthoune
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am downloading the update now. It's taking a really long time. The version indicates 23.31.24.en.US. From what I see on the forum for this post, that seems to be OK. Is this accurate?

0 Likes
Lovingtonfirefighter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine was very slow as well, on the first phone. Second one was much faster.

0 Likes