3G/4G White instead of Blue
borregolinda11
Enthusiast - Level 2

For some reason lately my Razrr Maxx HD has been showing the 3G or 4G in white instead of blue and I have to manually load my mail when it does that. My husband's Razrr will be in blue. When I'm home and connected to wifi everything is fine. I've rebooted the phone to no avail. I seem to be able to get online, etc. but....

Labels (2)
Re: 3G/4G White instead of Blue
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

borregolinda11 wrote:

For some reason lately my Razrr Maxx HD has been showing the 3G or 4G in white instead of blue and I have to manually load my mail when it does that. My husband's Razrr will be in blue. When I'm home and connected to wifi everything is fine. I've rebooted the phone to no avail. I seem to be able to get online, etc. but....

What is the version of the Android OS running on your phone and what is running on your husband's phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ilikemath
Enthusiast - Level 2

Some times when you have smart options on it will turn syncing off.  So look in your phone for smart actions and see if it has syncing turned off. otherwise go into the setting and under account make sure your google account has sync checked

0 Likes
B33
Legend

When it show's blue it is connected through the system with Google when in white it's connected but your Apps won't respond as Well)  Try running a Power Cycle, a System Cache clear can help as well and if the issue exist I would pull the Sim with your phone off for about 10 min. then reinstall it) be careful how you handle the Sim the gold area of it is very sensitive to Oils and Static that lies in our body structure cards that come in contact with finger can have issues & can cause the phone to have issues. b33

0 Likes