3g/4g wont connect, only show 4g white icon only when conected to wifi,when i turn off wifi white 4g icon disappears even when moblie data is turned on any help would be appreciated.
razormaxxxx

my issue is:  3g/4g wont connect, shows 4g white icon only when connected  to wifi,when i turn off wifi the 4g white icon disappears even though mobile data is turned on. i do know the difference between the blue and white icons and thats not want im asking about. my question is what can i do to fix this issue . help will be much appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 3g/4g wont connect, only show 4g white icon only when conected to wifi,when i turn off wifi white 4g icon disappears even when moblie data is turned on any help would be appreciated.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried resetting your SIM card?  Turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the gold contacts), wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card, turn on the phone, and allow it a few minutes to establish a fresh network connection.  If that doesn't work, you might try a new SIM card, they're free at your local Corporate Verizon store.

0 Likes
Re: 3g/4g wont connect, only show 4g white icon only when conected to wifi,when i turn off wifi white 4g icon disappears even when moblie data is turned on  any help would be appreciated.
razormaxxxx

yeah didnt work guess ill try to get a new sim card

0 Likes
Re: 3g/4g wont connect, only show 4g white icon only when conected to wifi,when i turn off wifi white 4g icon disappears even when moblie data is turned on  any help would be appreciated.
greengrass95
Contributor - Level 2

I had the same problem with my phone. I changed two sim cards and didn't help . Verizon ended up sending me another refurbished phone that happened to be better. Some refurbished phones are worse than the one you have, sometimes. I have more of a stable signal now.

Customer service is very understanding.

0 Likes