4.4.2 Upgrade
Kbilo

I just upgraded to 4.4.2 and while there are many good features to it -- the new calendar time-change method, texting seems faster, all apps actually have icons -- I really really miss Swype. Please bring Swype back. And please make all the notifications at the top of the phone go away and stay away. Every time I clear them, they come back 5 seconds later. Thanks!

And since it looks like I should ask a question:

How do I bring Swype back?

How do I make the icons in the notifications bar at the top of the screen go away?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4.4.2 Upgrade
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Google keyboard, Swiftkey, Swype, and dozens of other keyboards are available on the Play Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Bobsmith11

I have the same problem and really miss using Swype, any help would be great.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The license for Swype expired so now you have to install it from the Play Store.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
shore77razzr

Do you install the Google Keyboard app or does it matter (I saw a few choices)?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Google keyboard, Swiftkey, Swype, and dozens of other keyboards are available on the Play Store.

0 Likes