A Special Edition met for only a Few...
B33
Legend

Smiley SadSmiley Sad  In seeing this it makes me kind of Sad To post on Smiley SadSmiley Sad  Employee Edition Droid Turbo

Because unless any of us is related to a  Verizon Employee the only way were going to get to see one and Drool over it maybe   is by way of Picture's or by Video or if a friendly Rep wants to show his or hers..  It would kind of Neat if the Forum Gave one away Maybe as a Christmas Gift.. Thank that would happen it would be neat if they Did.

But anyhoo enjoy the pictures:  Comment your thoughts if you have any to pass on:  b33 

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/11/03/verizons-unveils-droid-turbo-employee-edition/

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: A Special Edition met for only a Few...
Tidbits
Legend

Or have friends that can order it for you 🙂

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

It would be nice if big red would pass out a few for some of us on the discussion to test drive.

B33
Legend

That would be nice hopefully it could done with 0" issues, I looked real close today at store the Turbo with Nylon I think its construction is pretty nice and tight you can feel the realness in it.. when the small issues subside on this phone I'll probably try and figure out way to get one.. but not the special edition one b

0 Likes