A while back, I downloaded a book onto my Droid Razr, but it didn't land in Kindle. It's on a page with other apps. How do I transfer this to my tablet?
janhillary

A while back, I downloaded a book onto my Droid Razr, but it didn't land in Kindle. It's on a page with other apps. How do I transfer this to my tablet?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: A while back, I downloaded a book onto my Droid Razr, but it didn't land in Kindle. It's on a page with other apps. How do I transfer this to my tablet?
rcschnoor
Legend

That IS an easy way to get it from 1 device to another.

How did you download the book originally? Why did you think it should "land in Kindle"? For a book to "land in Kindle" you would have to download it from within the Kindle app on your phone. Even if you were to have downloaded the book thru the app, to get it to another device, you would simply download it again on the Kindle app on the other device. For example, I have 100+ books in my Kindle account. The only way for me to move them from one device to another is to download the book again on the other device. Kindle allows you to have book purchases on up to 5 devices simultaneously.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: A while back, I downloaded a book onto my Droid Razr, but it didn't land in Kindle. It's on a page with other apps. How do I transfer this to my tablet?
rcschnoor
Legend

Have you tried downloading the book to your tablet the same way you downloaded it to your phone?

0 Likes
janhillary

Actually I haven't. I'll probably have to do that. I just thought there was an easy way to get this from one device to another. Oh well. Thanks reschnoor

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

That IS an easy way to get it from 1 device to another.

How did you download the book originally? Why did you think it should "land in Kindle"? For a book to "land in Kindle" you would have to download it from within the Kindle app on your phone. Even if you were to have downloaded the book thru the app, to get it to another device, you would simply download it again on the Kindle app on the other device. For example, I have 100+ books in my Kindle account. The only way for me to move them from one device to another is to download the book again on the other device. Kindle allows you to have book purchases on up to 5 devices simultaneously.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Do you have an android tablet or an iPad. If android and the book in question is simply a file on your device, you could just use a file explorer app to make the transfer. I find ES File Explorer to be quite a good file explorer.

0 Likes
janhillary

Don't remember how I got it file on my phone.

0 Likes
janhillary

I downloaded ES File Explorer but it doesn't recognize the file I'm looking for.

0 Likes