Accidentally deleled pics, can I restore without the cloud?
celluvisc35

I usually upload all of my pics to my computer, but we were on vacation, and I updated some apps, and my phone said I had no memory left, so I deleted some ancient pics. And ooops it deleted my newest unuploaded pics of my whole trip. So I am desperately trying to get them back. I just purchased a Droid Turbo 2 and want to upgrade to it, but want to see if I can salvage these vacation photos if possible. Any assistance would be so greatly appreciated. Because I know once I bring the new phone online my chances of the pics dies completely.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Accidentally deleled pics, can I restore without the cloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm very sorry these pictures were lost. If they weren't backed up on the cloud or the memory card. Unfortunately we would not be able to assist with a retrieval.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new Turbo 2, celluvisc35. When you deleted your ancient pictures were you on vacation or in the US? Did you ever use anything besides your computer to back up your photos with on your Razr? Did you have a SD card?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
celluvisc35

All the files were saved to my phones internal memory. I have a memory card in it, but for some reason it was not saving them to it. I just figured that out right now when I tried to remove the card and scan it. And no, I only saved them to my computer and external hard drive. The only photos I want are the ones I took during our vacation to Las Vegas, there were some great photos that I cannot replace. Or if anyone can tell me how to use the recovery software. I have downloaded several, but they will not detect my phone or USB connection at all. I am desperate. Please can someone help? Or are my pics lost permanently?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm very sorry these pictures were lost. If they weren't backed up on the cloud or the memory card. Unfortunately we would not be able to assist with a retrieval.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes