Ad pop-up issue
Denver1003
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I both have a Motorola droid turbo. I get substantially more ads than she does. Wondering why that might be our what I can do to stop all the ads?

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ad pop-up issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Denver1003,
Ads are never any fun. You can always try and check for a 3rd party ad blocker app.  Once loaded it should control the amount of ads.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Denver1003
Enthusiast - Level 2

This did not resolve my issue. Just to specify. Iam getting political ads when I play games on my phone. A lot of them. How is it that my wife, who has the same phone, does not get them.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you ever consider the ads are coming from the applications specifically the games you have on the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Denver1003
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I play the same game(same app) and both have the same phone. So, any thoughts on why I would get the political ads and she would not?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Both of you have all the same apps?  Visit the exact same websites?  Perhaps you have given your phone number or email out somewhere and it somehow got on a list that your wife's did not, so you are getting the ads and she is not.

Since you both have the same phone, there's obviously something different between the two that is resulting in ads to your phone number, and not hers.  Whether it's a difference in what's on the phone, or who has access to your number/email may not be easy to determine.

0 Likes