After the KitKat update, I can't answer the phone anymore. What's up with that? I now have to call everybody back since I cannot answer the phone anymore
codemeisterbob
Enthusiast - Level 1

The phone rings. I used to be able to press a green button to answer the phone. No more green button, just a flashing button of some kind. If I press it, nothing happens. I am sick of developers being so cute that they make their software unusable,

Labels (2)
Re: After the KitKat update, I can't answer the phone anymore.  What's up with that? I now have to call everybody back since I cannot answer the phone anymore
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the problems you've since the update codemeisterbob. The developer intends for the update to enhace the phone's function. Let's make sure settings are correct. From your phone screen access the Phone app, the from the Dialer Tab, select the Menu icon. Then, select Settings, check for the answer settings to make sure you get the option you want.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: After the KitKat update, I can't answer the phone anymore. What's up with that? I now have to call everybody back since I cannot answer the phone anymore
David7861
Enthusiast - Level 3

The developer intends for the update to enhace the phone's function.

Hasn't any business ever heard of the term.

IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT.

Let's make sure settings are correct
No. Just go back to the way it was.

0 Likes