After updating to 4.4.2 the notification light does not change colors. How do I fix this?
Saralynn43

After updating to 4.4.2 the notification light does not change colors.  It only blinks one color.  How do I fix it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: After updating to 4.4.2  the notification light does not change colors.  How do I fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Saralynn43. Getting new updates is always fun, but then there are certain changes that can take some getting used to! This may be one of these cases where there may have been a change done to the notification system. What are the notifications that have been affected with the color change? Let us know as we'd like to look into this for you. Thank you.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: After updating to 4.4.2  the notification light does not change colors.  How do I fix this?
Saralynn43

It used to flash green for email and text messages. Blue for Facebook purple for yahoo and red when the battery is low.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing that information Saralynn43. Unfortunately, there is no way to change the notification light. The changes made in the update cannot be altered in the settings.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes