An email is stuck in the outbox (Microsoft Outlook) on my phone.
sm6340

An email is stuck in the outbox (Microsoft Outlook) on my phone.  It does not appear in the outbox on my pc.  How do I get rid of the message?  Deleting it would be okay.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: An email is stuck in the outbox (Microsoft Outlook) on my phone.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to delete it from the out box.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
carment_vzw
Verizon Employee

sm6340-

Being able to manage your e-mail account is certainly important. After doing some research, I was able to find a helpful link by Microsoft with a resolution to your concern. Please visit the following link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2663435 and let me know how that works.

Carment_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sm6340

Thanks, Ann154. Unfortunately, neither I nor the tech at the Verizon Wireless store was able to delete the message. The option to delete did not seem to be available. However, after three days of malingering in my outbox, the message disappeared.

0 Likes
sm6340

Thanks, Carment_vzw. The message disappeared after three days, so I did not get to try your solution. However, I’ve saved it in case the problem occurs again.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Another way you could have removed it was to remove the entire account from the phone and application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should check the sent folder to see if it was actually sent out.

0 Likes
sm6340

It was. Thanks.

0 Likes