Android 4.4 KitKat Update Tracking - Motorola Razr Maxx HD
atticstorm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

Has anyone's Motorola Razr Maxx HD been updated to KitKit OS as yet?  If you have please chime in and let us know what you think about it?

Thank you,

GLR

Labels (2)
Re: Android 4.4 KitKat Update Tracking - Motorola Razr Maxx HD
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The DROID Razr Maxx HD is scheduled to be updated to KitKat 4.4, but I don't believe it has been released yet. https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_detail/a_id/90449/p/30,6720,8579

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Weezy1121
Enthusiast - Level 3

It hasn't been released yet.

0 Likes
Android 4.4 KitKat Update Tracking - Motorola Razr Maxx HD
Weezy1121
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I'm guessing that since the Moto G started getting KITKAT on Feb/5/14 that hopefully our razr hd maxx will be the beginning of March or sooner, after all it's suppose to be released by the end of March.

B33
Legend

I got this Update Last night and the OS build before it)  I can't elaborate to much on the OS as I'm new to phone and to K.K so the more I see and the more I know I will post on it but as for getting the Update I got mine last night.. b33

New Droid Maxx Owner..

0 Likes
Weezy1121
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you own a Droid Maxx or Droid RAZR HD Maxx?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The Later one the Droid Maxx..

0 Likes
Weezy1121
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh yea they stared updating that one I think in Dec. Were waiting fir the update on the Droid RAZR maxx HD. We've been stuck on battery and performance robbing 4.1.2. I can't wait to get it off my phone.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Since my time to add to my post Ran out I will throw in a Screen shot I took of my Droid Maxx..  Here below.. Enjoy b33

222 Droid Maxx Screen shot.png

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea I understand it can be frustrating waiting on something that should be put out in normal time but I guess there just trying to get it right hopefully it will be out soon..

0 Likes