Re: Annoying solid white box
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A screenshot of what shows on the pull down notifications would be helpful if you can post that....

dfamp

I know very little about this, but while removing some apps on my husbands Droid, he asked me to remove that white bar, and I couldn't figure it out.  I pressed on it clear to the right edge, held it and it disappeared....so far it's stayed away.

0 Likes
msaimriaz

Having the same problem with my S10 plus. When I pull the notification bar, it disappears. After I pull it up, it appears again. You can also see that when the notification panel is pulled halfway. Seems more like a bug after the update. 

Screenshot_20200208-170650_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200208-170703_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

msaimriaz, I want to make sure your device is working correctly. Does the notification appear to correspond to anything? Does it pop up when you get a certain type of notification or use a particular app? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
torilyn6

My phone is doing this too and it doesn't correspond to anything or an app.  It just stays there after I close and clear everything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

torilyn6, I am sad to hear you are experiencing issues with your phone. I know how vital it is for you to have a working phone. No worries, I am here to help. Did this occur after the most recent software update? Have you downloaded any new apps?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes